Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Beginnings

I began the next chaper in my life on January 7th. I am doing my student teaching at Millcreek Elementary in a 5th grade class! I love it so much! I have 6 wonderful students that I am so lucky to teach! I am also with the best teacher in the world, Cheryl Baker. She has been teaching Deaf children for 22 years! I am so amazed at the opportunities I will have to make a difference in children's lives. I am grateful that Cheryl is paving the road for me. It has been hard leaving my 'kiddies,' but they are with the next best person to mom, and that is 'nana' and 'Whitney.' Alexander is still attending pre-school 2 times a week with Mrs. Hammer, and absolutely loves it! He knows all his letters, both uppercase and lowercase, along with all his sounds. He has learned that it isn't always easy to get along with everyone, but does have pals to play "ninja" and "transformers." Olivia is getting ready to crawl. She just wants to run and play with Alexander. Roger is still plugging away at South Hills Middle School. His students love him and I even get text messages from them telling me how wonderful he is.

No comments:

Sitting on the side of the road...

Sitting on the side of the road...

Zander and Roger at the "Race Track"

Zander and Roger at the "Race Track"

Desert Floor at Death Valley

Desert Floor at Death Valley

Driving into the Wild Blue Yonder

Driving into the Wild Blue Yonder

So Happy Together....

So Happy Together....

Happy to be Camping???

Happy to be Camping???
"Livster"